Catch the Moments Kits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All About Catch the Moments!

Go down

All About Catch the Moments! Empty All About Catch the Moments!

Post  Admin Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Hi all! I am Devon, the owner of Catch the Moments (CTM)! Here is all you need to know about us! CTM is so much more than a kit company! Here you will find the greatest, most affordable scrapbooking kits, as well as all the latest and greatest products at the lowest price! All kits $18 and add-ons $7!! AMAZING! Catch the Moments also has a fabulous selection of great ribbons and the best price for THICKERS on the web! You will never buy Thickers anywhere else again!! I am convinced CTM will quickly become the only place you shop!

All items can be found here at our etsy shop
Catch the Moments Shop You can buy directly from the shop or email me at ctmkits [!at] yahoo.com if you are interested in a special order. Items are packaged in groups, but can be split upon request! I am very easy to work with and want to please YOU! Fabulous customer service is my main goal! Don't hesitate to let me know if you have questions, thoughts, want to do some mixing and matching! Anything! And don't forget to check our forum for info on new kits, sales, and everything going on at CTM!

Catch the Moments is not just a shop! We have a great blog full of inspiration and ideas! CTM BLOG Become a follower! And email ctmkits@yahoo.com to join our email list! You will earn great coupon codes and more deals just for being on the email list!! It's so easy!

We are also on facebook! Our FB Page Become a fan for great deals and offers!

As you can see, CTM has a ton to offer! Let Catch the Moments become you place to shop, discuss, and be inspired! Join us! You'll never want to leave!! Happy Scrapping and Shopping! And remember to Catch the Moments!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://catchthemomentskits.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum